Eagle Run Dental
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Eagle Run West Dental Group's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about insurance acceptance, billing and financing. Click Contact Us to learn about our Office Hours, Location and to ask us a question or request an appointment.
We accept most dental insurance; however, we are not in network or “providers” for most insurance companies.
We are “providers” for the following insurance plans:
- Aetna Dental Access, Aetna Dental Administrators & Aetna Medicare
- AlwaysCare Dental Benefits Network (includes Colonial Life, UNUM and Starmount policies)
- Wellcare Envolve Medicare
- Delta Dental Premier Provider
It is our courtesy service to you to submit all claims within 24 hours, with the necessary documentation and correct coding. Most insurance companies will pay us directly. We offer flexible payment arrangements for the remaining balance. If you would like to know how much your insurance will cover before services are performed, we would be happy to submit a pre-treatment estimate on your behalf. Our goal is to assist you in maximizing your dental coverage. We will work with you to understand your policy exclusions, deductibles, and required co-payments. Our office is proud to offer the quality of care we provide at such reasonable costs.
Join Our In-House Membership Plan
No Dental Benefits? We've got you covered!
Our in-house membership plans are a perfect option for our loyal patients who don’t have dental insurance. Our plans include preventive care and save you money on other selected dental treatments. Enrollment couldn’t be easier, and members receive instant access to comprehensive care. Plans starting as low as $35/month. Call or stop in to learn more.
Billing and Financing Options
Eagle Run West Dental Group accepts several forms of payment:
Cash, Check, Debit Cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express.
In the event you are not able to afford all of your treatment in one payment, we are pleased to offer you the following payment options:
- Third Party Financing: Scratchpay, Care Credit & Lending USA are here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. They offer No Interest and/or Low Interest financing with low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use Lending USA, Lending Club & Care Credit for other family members. For more information or to apply online, please visit their website by clicking on the icon below.