Our cosmetic dentistry services in Omaha can help you attain the picture-perfect smile you've always dreamed of.
While general dentistry deals with regular cleanings and disease prevention, Cosmetic Dentistry fixes the overall appearance of your smile. Our highly-experienced dentists, at Eagle Run West Dental Group, offer a variety of simple, non-invasive cosmetic procedures, including fillings, veneers, implants, and teeth whitening.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the process of correcting the teeth, gums, or bite. Most commonly, cosmetic dentistry is associated with the processes used to fix imperfections with teeth color, shape, or alignment of the mouth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our dental office, in Omaha, offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding - Tooth bonding consists of repairing teeth that have become chipped, cracked, or broken. A bonding resin is also typically used to amend discoloration and gaps between the teeth. Tooth bonding can last anywhere from 4-8 years depending on the location.
- Crowns & Bridgework - Crowns and bridges are permanent prosthetic devices that are cemented to the teeth. Crowns are generally recommended for broken or fractured teeth. Bridges are a better alternative for patients wanting to replace a larger space, where multiple teeth may have been lost. On average, crowns and bridges will last about 5-7 years if the patient follows proper dental care instructions.
- Dental Implants - Dental implants are surgically implanted using screws. Most dental implants serve as an artificial tooth root for a crown to be placed over top. Dental implants should only have to be replaced every 10-15 years.
- Fillings - Fillings are applied to maintain the structure of a tooth after it has been decayed, cracked, or discolored. Fillings are commonly associated with cavities, as most doctors will revolve the area and re-fill it using amalgam or composite resin filling.
- Invisalign - Invisalign is a clear aligner used to move and straighten teeth. Invisalign isn't noticeable and is easy to remove, making them a considerable alternative to metal braces.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain that is placed over the teeth. A veneer is permanently bonded to the tooth, fixing issues such as discolored, crooked, or misshapen teeth. Porcelain veneers may need to be replaced every 10-15 years, depending on the wear and treatment of the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Teeth whitening is the process of using a hydrogen peroxide varnish that whitens your teeth, removing years of staining. Whitening is an option for teeth that have become stained or yellowed over time. On average, teeth whitening lasts for about six months.
- Removable Dentures - Unlike fixed dentures, which only a dentist can detach, removable dentures can be taken out at any time. We have an incredible lab right in Omaha we work closely with to create custom removable dentures so we can help you get your smile back as soon as possible.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Omaha
In addition to our general dentistry services, we take pride in giving our patients beautiful smiles through cosmetic dentistry procedures.
If you want to improve your smile,contact Eagle Run West Dental Group in Omaha, today, to schedule an appointment or give us a call at 402-498-8804.